Foot massage is considered as the best treatment for diabetic patients now a day. Our feet play a vital role in mobility and have numerous nerve clusters. These nerve clusters, while addressed in a proper way, create great impact hence easing pain.
Best Foot Massagers For Diabetics
As the cause of diabetes can be many, proper massage therapy resulted in proven results recently. When a person has diabetes, the high sugar levels tighten tissues, harden bone marrow, so the person feels more dejected physically and mentally. Considering the psychological aspect, foot massage calms down the system by relaxing the nervous system. Down the lane, people feel energized when they are freed from their confined zone.
Professionals and masseur suggest the best for a visible result from the very first drill. There are various products in the market, and they can be classified as
- Massage Rollers: The user has to place the roller on top or step onto the roller and move back and forth. By applying more pressure, blood circulation increases in a particular area.
- Electrical Foot Massagers: These massagers are suitable for people whose movements are more affected by diabetes. Heat is released by the machine when stepped on to it.
- Speed Foot Massagers: these are the most potent electrical massagers with altering speeds from 1000 to 3600 rpm.
- Deep Kneading Massagers: When stepped inside, the machine hugs the soles and side of the feet. These massagers are a combo of air compressors and heat for relaxation.
- Acupressure Concentrated Massagers: These are mats with metal spikes that touch Accu-pressure points and nerve centers.
- Wrap around Massagers: This model is a type of sock that covers your leg fully. It also comes with a handy remote controller so the user need not bend to change settings or keep their foot on a particular position.
And many more new inventions keep entering the market. As patients show varied interests, the products target specific concerns to show results. Patients and their degrees of adversity vary from person to person. Foot massagers for diabetics are being considered vastly in recent practices. As they deliver visible results and boost the healing process, foot massagers are a big hit in the market.
Benefits of Massagers
One has to select the best foot massager for diabetics for their specific condition. People who lost complete mobility cannot opt for manual rollers as it won’t benefit them. Electrical rollers with heating pads have a stronger impact on reviving body muscle memory. Radiation and heat options can be considered while opting for massagers, but it is best advised to consult with one’s physician.
Primary and secondary stage diabetic patients tend to sense healing early usage of foot massagers. Always the right combination of strategy works well when followed regularly. Diet control, proper physical exercise, regular checkups, hygiene practices, and foot massagers leverage confidence to fight against diabetes.
Precautions to be considered
The massagers mentioned above work in various ways, to relieve pain. It is best advised to take up the right option after professional consultation. To avoid adverse reactions from overheating or radiation, each individual must be addressed according to their level of severity and body response.